For all other requests and/or information email us at email@example.com
The Everything To Do With Sex Show makes coverage easy for major recognized media outlets. To receive press credentials, we require verification of the editorial press corps, photographers & broadcast crew. Press Passes are given out to news organizations only. Examples of these organizations include accredited TV stations, Radio stations, Newspapers, and Industry Magazines.
We do not provide passes to independent show producers, private production companies, website operators, research projects or individuals.
Press/media that have not previously covered The Everything To Do With Sex Show, must first establish credibility by following this is policy to receive press/media credentials.
You will receive an email confirmation of your credential qualification if approved.
Press may pick-up media badges from the media desk.
If you have not received confirmation, your application was denied.
Your press credentials will give you credibility with the entertainers and exhibitors.
ONE OF THESE ITEMS MUST BE PROVIDED
1. A copy of a published article with your byline in a major recognized media outlet.
2. A major recognized media outlet publication masthead listing you as a contributor/staff member.
3. A letter from your publisher/editor or broadcast producer on official stationary
from a major recognized media outlet.
1. All media requests will be thoroughly researched before being rejected or granted.
2. A drivers license or a passport and a business card is required to receive a press badge.
Print media is limited to 2 person
Electronic Media is limited to 3 people
The Everything To Do With Sex Show press credentials will not be approved less than 10 days before the event.
Once approved, you may take photos of the talent ONLY with their permission.
Please show respect for the law, for the exhibitors and entertainers for what we are doing.
For additional press and media information
© 2013 Everything to do With Sex Show, All Rights Reserved.